The placement cell of KSM conducts many training sessions for its students.
- Assessments-The placement cycle begins with helping the students to introspect themselves. This process starts with the pre-Assessment test, which comprises of Aptitude and Language skills. Based on the results, the students are divided into smaller groups for effective learning and they undergo rigorous training to bridge the gap.
- Continuous Learning –The extensive learning and training sessions are punctuated by mid-year assessments, assignments & final assessment to mark their learning outcome. The continuous learning process starts from the very first year itself.
- Industry Intervention – Students are given exposure to multiple specialisations, through industry intervention to help them understand the scope of various specialization and fairly understand the job prospects in the due course.
- Career assistance-Students gets assistance to make the right choice of specialization. For this, they need to take up placement research projects followed by multiple presentations to put forth their ideas and their competences.
- Pre-placement training-To fine tune their skills, the department organises a pre-placement training for a week before the final placement assistance with the industry experts.