Programme Duration – 2 years
Commencement of course - July or August
Entry Requirements: The candidate should have passed and acquired at least 50% of the marks in any bachelor discipline from any approved university.
Krupanidhi School of Management MBA offers a two Years Full Time Post graduate degree program in Masters of Business Management (AICTE & UGC Approved) with following features:
- Acquire working knowledge and skills in the basic disciplines and functional areas of management
- Become industry ready and employable
- Updated curriculum in tune with industry requirements
- Case Study Based Specializations
- Dual Specialization
- Complete Entrepreneurship program with hands on experience and projects assignment in association with NEN
- Certification courses as per industry requirements
- Career counselling, mentoring a part of the Courses and Specialization.
- Research Orientation.
- Soft Skills Training
- Aptitude and News Analysis
- Value Added Courses
Examination and Method of Assessment
- Students with bachelor's degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks are eligible to apply.
- Applicants who are appearing for the final-year degree examination can also apply.
- A student applying to KSM for MBA must have a valid CAT/GMAT/IIFT/XAT/MAT/ATMA/CMAT percentile which is All India Aptitude / entrance test (approved by and directed by ministry of HRD, Govt. Of India) and submit the photocopy of score card along with filled application form.