PGDM - Dual Specialization
KSM also provides PGDM in dual specialization, that helps the students to choose from two specialisations, due to which they can move between two different career options. Getting to know two different areas will not only expand their career prospects but will also help them to expand their knowledge base.The syllabus of PGDM is designed as per the market requirement and it gets updated every 6 months with the inputs from the industry experts. Furthermore, the syllabus also includes technology with the focus on analytics, which enables them to get into analytical fields like HR analytics, finance analytics, and marketing analytics. KSM offers a 2-year Full-Time PGDM dual specialisation program approved by AICTE Delhi.Out of the 8 available courses, they can choose any 2 courses, based on their preferences.
- Marketing – Marketing explores the fundamental approach to understand market trends, product portfolio, competitors, and consumer insights. PGDM in Marketing is a perfect choice for students who wants to take up leadership positions in the marketing and sales sectors of an organisation.
- Operations Management- Operations Management is the conceptual framework for processes that support marketing strategy and tactics like marketing optimization, execution, and analysis. Students can learn designing, production control, and improving business operations from this area of management.
- Finance – Finance management prepares the students with the relevant tools required to take up financial leadership roles in leading organisations. The primary importance is on analytical methods that leverages cutting-edge methods from statistics and economic analysis.
- HR –PGDM in HRM is all about managing the human capital in an organisation. From recruiting the right talent, to knowing human resources laws and rules of the country, and bringing the company up to code, all of it is a part of the HRs job. They also have to keep the employees happy and be a communication bridge between the employees and the senior management. They are the gears that ensure the organisation keeps running smoothly.
- Retail Management–KSM’s retail management course provides an in-depth knowledge of retail marketing and core management areas like Finance accounting, Marketing Management, Organizational Behaviour, and Economics.
- International Business – This immersive course of KSM is ideal for students who dreams to become global business leaders. It empowers students to develop intercultural leadership, research knowledge, and language skills.
- Information Technology-A complete understanding of the broad conceptual and theoretical elements involved in the IT arena.
- Logistics– This area of management teaches transportation science to the students. You can gain knowledge about purchase pattern,inventory management, and how the distribution network works.