PGDM – Banking & Financial Services in association with TimesPro
( AICTE Approved )
Krupanidhi Group of Institutions collaborates with TimesPro to offer Post Graduate Diploma in Management program in Banking & Financial Services.
The program is designed to offer in-depth knowledge and hands-on experience through several carefully chiseled modules in each area of BFSI (Banking, Financial Services & Insurance) industry and helps students build a rewarding career in it. Through a rigorous learning format, superior pedagogy, sector focused skill development methods and hands-on training of advance industry tools like Finacle and ET Finpro, this program is focused more on developing work-ready competencies.
With intensive project-driven classroom training in the 1st year and experiential learning full-time employment opportunities with leading companies in the 2nd year, the program aims to hone candidate’s managerial skills to effectively navigate the workplace and add value to the organization.
- Retail Banking
- Corporate Banking
- Treasury & Foreign Exchange
- Core Banking
- Legal & Regulatory Aspects
- Financial Planning & Wealth Management
- Credit & Risk Management
International Trade & Finance among others
Duration: 2 years
1st year: Industry Vetted Rigorous Curriculum
2nd year: Experiential Learning through Full-time Industry Placement Opportunities*
Key Highlights of PGDM – Banking & Financial Services Program
- Industry-vetted curriculum including Harvard Business School case studies
- Hands-on training in Finacle Core Banking Solution by Infosys & ET FinPro by Times Group
- Focus on Practical Learning along with Industry & Field Visits
- BFSI Industry Focused Projects Evaluated by Experts
- Preparation for industry certifications: NISM (4 modules) and DBF
- Work Integrated Learning – Placement opportunity* (Full Time) after 1st year*Terms & Conditions apply
- 50% aggregate score in 10th, 12th and UG / PG.
- 50%ile in CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT/SNAP /NMAT/ATMA/KMAT examinations. Alternatively the candidate has to appear in TAP test and secure minimum 50%.
- Graduates with/without any professional experience can apply
- Final year graduates can also apply. In case appearing in Graduation exam in 2019, the student should not have any back log till pre-final year
- Graduation should be from any of the recognized and approved Indian or Foreign Universities.
- Age less than or up to 26 years as on start date of Program
- The applicant should have a valid score in CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT/SNAP /NMAT/ATMA/KMAT
- Check Eligibility
- Fill out Application form (Online/Paper Form)
- Submit Soft copy of Eligibility Documents & Entrance Test Score*
- Take TAP test if required as per point no. 3
- Personal Interview Round* (Two rounds shall be held)
- Provisional Selection offer made through email by TimesPro
- Payment of Advance for blocking of seat
- Verification of all documents and offer letter made by the Institute
* 50%ile CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT/SNAP/NMAT/ATMA/KMAT else candidate has to appear in TAP test (times Admission Process test) and secure minimum 50% to be eligible for the Personal Interview round.
1st Year – Rs. 4,00,000/-
2nd Year (Before June 2020) – Rs. 3,00,000/-
TOTAL – Rs. 7,00,000/-
** Fee mentioned here excludes Hostel Charges, Application fee, Registration Fee, Admission/Examination fee, Security Deposit (Refundable). These may be charged extra as per Institute Rules & Guidelines.
Times Group with its strong corporate alliances ensures that once the students complete their 1st year, they get ample opportunities to begin their career with India’s leading organizations. After the completion of the PGDM program, the student may boast of a full-time work experience and be ready for an appraisal.
Job Roles include Credit Relationship manager/executive, Financial Analyst, Relationship manager/executive, Business development manager/executive, Investment Manager, Sr. Associate, Data Analyst etc..
Students from TimesPro supported MBA/PGDM – Banking & Financial Services programs have been placed with leading Banks and Financial Institutions like HSBC, Standard Chartered Securities, DCB, Kotak Mahindra Bank, HDFC Bank, Axis Bank, Yes Bank, ICICI Prudential AMC, Edelweiss, Tata Capital, City Union Bank, etc..